Week: 4th October
This week the children will be learning about the autumn season. Could you please send real vegetables to display at the Home Corner for children to play with and to learn about.
We would like to make an indoor garden and would appreciate if you could contribute small indoor plants for the children to water and see growing.
- At the Home corner, we are running a vegetable stall.
- In the Small world, we are playing with a small garage.
- In Messy play, we are counting conkers.
- At the Craft table, we are making autumn pictures and conker printing
- In Maths, we are counting and adding.
- The letter and sound of the week is: “A a”.