Week: 20th September
We are very pleased that the children are fully settled, with little wobbles now and then, but really happy. Thank you for your trust.
- At the home corner, we are running a supermarket.
- In the small world, we are plying with a dolls house.
- In Food technology, we are learning to make a toast. Children develop fine motor skill and we also talk about healthy eating.
- At the craft table, ALL ABOUT ME -learning about ourselves and our families. Please send a photo of your family, so children can talk about their family.
- In Maths, we are counting little people.
- The letter and sound of the week is: “M m”. Please bring something beginning with the letter so the children can do ” show and tell”. This helps to build their confidence.