We are happy to let you know that Wednesdays afternoon sessions are starting after half term from 9am-3pm. Please let Paulina know if you would like your child to stay until 1pm and have lunch with their friends. Lunch club is a great opportunity for the children to socialise and to share experiences. If you decide to join us please send your child with a packed lunch. Anything that you eat at home is good. We are happy to heat it up if needed.
We hope you are having a great week. A reminder that next week is our last before half term and we will be closed. We will be back Monday the 1st of November.
Please do check your spam box if you don’t receive my weekly planning email.
- At the Home corner, we are playing castles and knights.
- In the small world, we are playing with swords.
- At the craft table, we are making crowns.
- In construction, we are using blocks.
- In Maths, we using number pegs.
- The letter and sound of the week, we are reviewing the first letters of the term.
The children had a great week playing vegetable stall with the real vegetables. Thank you 😊
Also thank you for the plants, it really gives the room a wonderful feeling.
- At the Home corner, we are working on our DIY skills.
- In the Small world, we are playing with big cars.
- In Construction, we are using big blocks.
- In Maths, we are exploring shapes.
- The letter and sound of the week is: “Pp”.
This week the children will be learning about the autumn season. Could you please send real vegetables to display at the Home Corner for children to play with and to learn about.
We would like to make an indoor garden and would appreciate if you could contribute small indoor plants for the children to water and see growing.
- At the Home corner, we are running a vegetable stall.
- In the Small world, we are playing with a small garage.
- In Messy play, we are counting conkers.
- At the Craft table, we are making autumn pictures and conker printing
- In Maths, we are counting and adding.
- The letter and sound of the week is: “A a”.
We had another successful week. The children enjoyed making toasts last week. They will be learning about sea animals, recycling and keeping our seas clean.
- At the home corner, we are under the sea.
- In messy play, we are fishing.
- In the small world, we are playing with sea animals.
- In construction, we are working with popoids.
- In Maths, we are using number crabs.
- The letter and sound of the week is: “T t”.
Hurray, our Teddy Bear Picnic is back! Please come and join us on Friday September 24th. All parents and children are welcome even if you don’t attend the Friday sessions. This is a lovely way for our families to get to know each other and our lovely staff. Bring a blanket, favourite teddy and some nice picnic. We will take outdoor toys and the toilets at the church will be available. Please come at 9.30am. We should be finished by 11.30am.
We are very pleased that the children are fully settled, with little wobbles now and then, but really happy. Thank you for your trust.
- At the home corner, we are running a supermarket.
- In the small world, we are plying with a dolls house.
- In Food technology, we are learning to make a toast. Children develop fine motor skill and we also talk about healthy eating.
- At the craft table, ALL ABOUT ME -learning about ourselves and our families. Please send a photo of your family, so children can talk about their family.
- In Maths, we are counting little people.
- The letter and sound of the week is: “M m”. Please bring something beginning with the letter so the children can do ” show and tell”. This helps to build their confidence.
We had a great first week and the children are settling well and learning the preschool routine. They are happy and having a great time.
- At the home corner, we are being Vets.
- In the small world, we are playing with farm.
- In construction, we are using big blocks.
- In Maths, we are matching, classifying and adding
- The letter and sound of the week is: “S s”.
A warm welcome to all our children and parents! We hope you had a lovely summer and are excited about coming back or joining us for the first time. The weather is beautiful and children are settling in well! This week is all about making everyone feel welcome, happy and settled!
A quick reminder that next Friday the 9th of July we have the open morning for new children and the preschool will be closed for current children.
BEACH PARTY on the last day of the term, Friday the 16th of July from 9-11. All children are invited. We will provide food and drinks, you don’t need to bring anything.
Please send towels for the children and they can come in swimming suit, we will block the view of the road to the playground to keep privacy, please also send spare clothes.
- At the home corner, we have mechanical animals.
- In the small world everything is about construction(marble run and little people).
- In Maths, we are exploring shapes.
- The letter and sound of the week is: “C c”.