This week, the children are having fun with cars and toys
- The Role-Play Area is transformed into a toy shop
- In the Small World area, we are playing with big cars and constructing with blocks
- The letter and sound of the week is “Dd”. The children are reminded that they can bring in items from home beginning with this sound, to share at Show and Tell.
- We are looking forward to our end-of-year trip to Wimpole Hall Farm!
This week, we are preparing for the Pre-School Sports Day on 22 June!
- All the children are looking forward to a fun-filled Sports Day, complete with bouncy castle, face painting, a cake stall and a jumble sale!
- Also, in the Home Corner, we are exploring into a fantasy world behind the wardrobe
- And in the Small World Corner, we are exploring into space with rockets and spaceships
- The letter and sound of the week is “Mm”
This week, we are thinking about running and racing!
- In the Small World Corner, we are playing with cars
- The letter and sound of the week is “Rr”
- Outside, we are practicing for Sports Day!
- In the Home Corner, we are looking after babies
- At the Craft Table, we are making collages