This week we are preparing for Easter!
- In the Home Corner, we are playing with the garage and tools bench
- In the Small-World Corner, we have the dolls house out
- At the Craft Table, we are making Spring creations
- On Tuesday, we have dance lessons, and on Wednesday we are walking in Jesus College!
- The last day of term is Thursday 29th March. Happy Easter everyone!
This week the children have planned their own activities!
- The Home Corner has been turned into a busy shop
- In the Small-World Corner, we are playing with jungle animals
- At the Craft Table, we are making Easter-themed artwork
- In Food Technology, we are making cheese and tomato wraps
- The letter and sound of the week is “Ii”
Click below to access the King Street Pre-School Newsletter for Spring 2018!
KSPS Newsletter March 2018
This week we are learning about our bodies and our senses!
- In the Home Corner, we are playing doctors
- In the Small-World Corner, we are making a hospital
- At the Craft Table, we are making skeletons
- The letter and sound of the week is “Ss”. Children are encouraged to bring items from home starting with this sound for Show and Tell!