This week we are learning all about sea creatures!
- In our Role-Play Area, we are camping on the beach
- At the Craft Table, we are making jelly fish and dolphin posters
- In the Water Tray, we are fishing numbers
- We are also watching videos of sea creatures to take a look at life under the sea!
- The letter and sound of the week is “Ss”
This week we are celebrating the Chinese New Year!
- At the Craft Table, we are making Chinese lanterns
- Also, we are making dogs out of clay!
- In Food Technology, we are cooking Chinese noodles with soy sauce
- In the Small-World Corner, we are building a train track
The week 12-16 February 2018 will be half-term holidays – we hope all the King Street families have a lovely time!
This week we are learning about city life and the importance of safety!
- We are going out for a walk to look at different buildings
- In our Role-Play Area, we are travelling down city streets
- In Mark-Making, we are drawing street maps
- In Maths, we are learning house numbers
- The letter and sound of the week is “Jj”. Children are encouraged to bring items from home starting with this sound for Show and Tell!