WEEK: 28th January 2019
This week we are excited to join in with the RSPB bird watch!
- In Maths, we will be using bird chart. We will be looking at birds, counting them and trying to classify them following the RSPB bird watch. We will be watching videos of live cameras.
- At the home corner, we are playing hairdressers
- In the small world, we are playing with the big cars
- In the construction area, we are using the big building blocks
- In our messy play, we will be playing with soil
- The letter and sound of the week is “Mm”