King Street Pre-School Christmas Fundraising
King Street Pre-School is a registered charity and, as such, is assisted by a committee of past and present parents and carers, also known as trustees. We are just like you! As a Committee we like to bring the whole community together with a range of fun events as well as raising money for the Pre-School for things like:
- Extra classroom materials
- Playground equipment
- Baking ingredients
- Pre-School Christmas party
- A new radio
- and much more……..
We are now in the exciting run up to Christmas and the Pre-School needs you more than ever. The committee has come up with some fantastic ways that parents, family, carers, friends and beyond can all support the Pre- School at this time. Usually we have great social fundraisers where we can all meet up, unfortunately they are not Covid safe. In light of this we have a big ask…..can you help?
There are many ways that you can get involved and contribute, everything helps.
- You can donate directly to the Pre-School through direct debit or bank transfer, this way the Pre-School receives 100% of your donation. Not going out for a morning coffee…..you could donate the price of that coffee to the Pre-School!
- Shopping on Amazon, it takes a couple of seconds to sign up to Amazonsmile. This is an easy way of making a donation at no extra cost to you. It’s the same Amazon prices and they donate 0.5% of the net purchase price of eligible purchases. You can also share this way of donating with your friends and family, an easy way for them to contribute too.
- Follow this link https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1185899-0 and search for King Street Pre-School to start contributing for free.
- Whilst shopping why not also sign up for Easyfundraising. This is another easy way for you, your family and friends to make a contribution to the Pre-School. https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/kingstreet/?q=King-Stret%20Pres&cat=cause-autosuggest
- We are hoping to partner with Waitrose Fitzroy Street for the ‘Give a little love campaign’ (hopefully next term). You can easily donate via text or at Waitrose.com/love. Waitrose will split the donations made equally between the 3 chosen local charities. There will be more information to come so look out for an update on this fundraiser.
- We also ask for the contribution of anymore ideas that you have that could help the preschool out. Your input, knowledge and ideas are so valuable and always welcomed.
We would like to say a huge thank you from the Pre-School committee for all of your ongoing support and contributions.