We had another successful week. The children enjoyed making toasts last week. They will be learning about sea animals, recycling and keeping our seas clean.
- At the home corner, we are under the sea.
- In messy play, we are fishing.
- In the small world, we are playing with sea animals.
- In construction, we are working with popoids.
- In Maths, we are using number crabs.
- The letter and sound of the week is: “T t”.
Hurray, our Teddy Bear Picnic is back! Please come and join us on Friday September 24th. All parents and children are welcome even if you don’t attend the Friday sessions. This is a lovely way for our families to get to know each other and our lovely staff. Bring a blanket, favourite teddy and some nice picnic. We will take outdoor toys and the toilets at the church will be available. Please come at 9.30am. We should be finished by 11.30am.
We are very pleased that the children are fully settled, with little wobbles now and then, but really happy. Thank you for your trust.
- At the home corner, we are running a supermarket.
- In the small world, we are plying with a dolls house.
- In Food technology, we are learning to make a toast. Children develop fine motor skill and we also talk about healthy eating.
- At the craft table, ALL ABOUT ME -learning about ourselves and our families. Please send a photo of your family, so children can talk about their family.
- In Maths, we are counting little people.
- The letter and sound of the week is: “M m”. Please bring something beginning with the letter so the children can do ” show and tell”. This helps to build their confidence.
We had a great first week and the children are settling well and learning the preschool routine. They are happy and having a great time.
- At the home corner, we are being Vets.
- In the small world, we are playing with farm.
- In construction, we are using big blocks.
- In Maths, we are matching, classifying and adding
- The letter and sound of the week is: “S s”.
A warm welcome to all our children and parents! We hope you had a lovely summer and are excited about coming back or joining us for the first time. The weather is beautiful and children are settling in well! This week is all about making everyone feel welcome, happy and settled!
A quick reminder that next Friday the 9th of July we have the open morning for new children and the preschool will be closed for current children.
BEACH PARTY on the last day of the term, Friday the 16th of July from 9-11. All children are invited. We will provide food and drinks, you don’t need to bring anything.
Please send towels for the children and they can come in swimming suit, we will block the view of the road to the playground to keep privacy, please also send spare clothes.
- At the home corner, we have mechanical animals.
- In the small world everything is about construction(marble run and little people).
- In Maths, we are exploring shapes.
- The letter and sound of the week is: “C c”.
We hope you enjoyed the lovely weather last week!
- At the home corner, we are looking after home and babies.
- At the craft table, we are making rainbows.
- In the small world, we are playing with Happy Street.
- In Maths, we are looking at 3D shapes.
- The letter and sound of the week is “T t”.