We had a great week talking and learning about healthy eating. The children enjoyed the topic and they have a great understanding.
- At the home corner, we are learning about caterpillars.
- In messy tray, we are exploring mini beasts and soil.
- The key word is life cycle (butterflies)
- In Maths, we are looking at sequences.
- The letter and sound of the week is “Q q”.
We hope you had a nice Easter break. The children came back really happy and with full energy. We have been talking about conservation of sea animals and the importance of recycling.
- At the home corner, we are running a fruit and vegetable stall.
- At the craft table, we are exploring healthy eating.
- The key word is vitamins.
- In Maths, we are looking at numerals and number matching.
- The letter and sound of the week is: “X x”.