This week are playing houses.
- At the home corner, we are playing houses
- In the small world, we have a small garage
- In Construction, we are using stick a brick
- In Maths, we are counting and adding
- The letter and sound of the week is: “R r”
Gentle reminder to you all, that we will be closed on Friday 12th July. We are holding an Open Morning for the new children joining us in September.
Thank you all for supporting our Sports Day!
On Monday we are taking children to a library and for a picnic, which they will prepare.
- At the home corner, we are running fruit and vegetable shop
- In the small world, we are playing with small people
- In Maths, we are using small blocks and shapes
- The letter and sound of the week is: “C c”