Ahoy, Me hearties! We are excited about this Caribbean weather, let’s play pirates.
- In the small world, we are playing pirates
- The home corner is set up as a home
- In Maths, we are matching and counting
- The letter and sound of the week is: “Ss”
This week we are celebrating The Lunar New Year! Your help with food, decorations or story telling is welcomed and appreciated.
- In the home corner, we are cooking and eating in a Chinese restaurant
- At the craft table, we are making dragons and lanterns
- In the food technology, we are cooking Chinese rice noodles
- In the Maths, we are using dough mats with numbers
- The letter and sound of the week is “Ll”
This week we are all excited about Winter!
- The home corner will be set for Winter
- In the small world, we are playing with water animals
- In our messy play, we are exploring ice
- In Maths, we are exploring shapes and patterns
- The letter and sound of the week is “Ff”